As the mercury rises, there's no better way to stay cool and hydrated than with a refreshing beverage. This summer, beat the heat with these 7 best beverages that are not only easy to prepare but also taste incredibly delicious. So, let's dive right in and start sipping!
Refreshing homemade lemonades
Our list kicks off with a classic summer favorite - Lemonades. From simple traditional lemonades to innovative twists, there's no shortage of ways to enjoy this thirst quencher.
- Basic Lemonade: Start with a basic recipe. Squeeze the juice from fresh lemons, add sugar to taste, mix it with cold water and your refreshing traditional lemonade is ready to serve!
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade: For a fruity twist, blend fresh strawberries and basil leaves with the basic lemonade. This variant not only looks pretty but also adds a unique sweet and tangy flavor.
- Lavender Lemonade: Brew some lavender tea and mix it with the basic lemonade for a floral twist. The soothing flavor of lavender makes this drink a perfect relaxing summer beverage.
Healthy Hydrating Summer Drinks
Staying hydrated is crucial, especially during summer. Here are some hydrating yet tasty beverages:
- Watermelon Juice: This super hydrating drink is just a blend away. Blend chunks of watermelon, a hint of lime juice, and mint for a refreshing and healthy drink.
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Thinly slice cucumbers and lemons, add them to a jug of water, and let it infuse. This drink is not only hydrating but also detoxifying.
Best Iced Tea Recipes
Iced teas are summer classics. Here are the best two to cool down your summer:
- Classic Iced Tea: Brew your favorite tea, let it cool, add ice cubes, sweeten with honey if needed, and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Mint Green Iced Tea: Brew green tea, let it cool, add mint leaves, ice cubes, and sweeten with honey. The mint leaves give a refreshing touch to the drink.
Non-alcoholic summer cocktails
Who said you need alcohol to have a fun summer drink? Try these non-alcoholic cocktails:
- Virgin Mojito: A mix of lime juice, sugar, mint leaves, soda water, and lots of ice makes this refreshing non-alcoholic mojito. You can also add your favorite fruit juice for a fruity twist.
- Shirley Temple: This classic non-alcoholic cocktail is a mix of ginger ale, grenadine, and a splash of lemon juice garnished with a maraschino cherry.
So, there you have it, the best 7 beverages to cool down your summer.